We're looking for exceptional people who share our vision of challenging norms and never being satisfied with the status quo. We want a person who treats our customers with professionalism and respect: from the care and attention to detail in designing and crafting each piece of jewelry, to the manner in which each of those pieces is delivered. We want people that can get the work done, and do what needs to be done.
We're a fast-paced, always growing company and need people who are talented enough to contribute in a variety of ways, flexible enough to accept the inevitable daily challenges that arise, and motivated enough to fill any gaps in talent and flexibility. If you're up to the task and excited about the opportunity to be a part of a successful creative business for the long haul, we'd love to talk to you. Please submit your resume, a brief 1-2 paragraph cover letter that indicates the position you're applying for and 2-3 references to email@example.com. If we feel you are a potential fit, we will respond to you via email to arrange for an in-person or telephone interview. We will not contact any references without first contacting you and receiving your prior approval.
We're looking for a full time production assistant to join our production team. We are a very busy team, so be ready to hustle!
Responsibilities will include:
- executing assigned daily production goals
- quality checking casts, stones, and finished pieces
- sourcing stones and findings
- running several errands by foot in the jewelry district daily
- updating the status of our production checklist
The ideal candidate will:
- be able to organize their day in light of their assigned production tasks and move at a quick pace
- work well with other members of the production team and be willing to help as needed
- be extremely keen on detail, from updating the production checklist real time, to quality checking all aspects of the production of a piece
- be able to run errands on foot
- have excellent communication skills
- be a problem solver
- be honest and work with integrity
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter, with subject line "PRODUCTION ASSISTANT".
We're looking for a part time office assistant to help with tasks around our office, which may transition into a full time position. Responsibilities would include packing and shipping, running errands by foot around the jewelry district, keeping the office organized and stocked with supplies. This is an entry level position, with room for growth.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com with "Office Assistant" as your subject line.
SOCIAL MEDIA ASSOCIATE
We are looking for a part time social media associate who can continue to communicate effectively and creatively with our audience with a clear and brand conscious voice. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- creating social media content, from ideation to completion, across all social media platforms
- connecting with our audience across all platforms and continuing to develop our voice
- working with our digital media team to create ads that are consistent with our brand
- creating weekly newsletters
- taking photos and videos
- fluency with photoshop or other editing programs is a plus
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "SOCIAL MEDIA ASSOCIATE".
We are looking for a full-time experienced bench jeweler to help us with resizing, shooting waxes, cleaning castings and polishing our pieces. Please contact us if you are qualified and interested.
FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
We are looking for a freelance graphic designer based in Los Angeles.
-is a team player but equally able to work independently and complete projects in a punctual manner.
-is a self motivated individual and able to manage their workflow without much oversight.
-creates and imagines content that is creative, unique and refined while still being on brand.
-creates content with a consistent voice across all social media platforms and on our website.
-is interested in and enthusiastic about marketing and branding.
-is familiar with the fine jewelry industry.
-is responsive and professional.
-able to design content for website, social media, newsletters, branding materials that are on brand and elevated.
-brainstorm ideas and implement.
-must have a keen eye for detail and beauty and offer ideas that are on brand.
-prior experience is a must.
Please email email@example.com, with subject matter "GRAPHIC DESIGNER". Must submit a comprehensive example of past projects and resume.
Pay is TBD based on experience.